Pepper (www.peppercontent.io) is building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 25 content verticals and 150+ content categories. Over the past 4 years we’ve worked with brands like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Times Group, Digit, Wittyfeed, YourStory etc. along with 750+ brand companies like BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, Paisabazaar, Zivame, Yatra, Bewakoof, Imarticus Learning etc. to create content that is meticulous and customized according to our clients' needs.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings and ensure the quality of deliveries are top notch. To achieve this, we are looking for a Head of Business Strategy who will work closely with the founders and the sales and account management team to create strategic approaches to scaling the business.
- We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, comfortable with uncertainty, flexible, great with people and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
- If you think you have the spark and a constantly simmering pot of ideas, this is the chance for you!
- Led the overall Sales Strategy & Planning for the business with the objective of devising strategies to enhance revenue, product & customer analytics, demand & revenue forecasting
- Lead identification of opportunities and execution support, including strategy roadmap, business plan development, communication of strategy and required execution plan for identified growth opportunities.
- Support cross-functional projects & ensure successful delivery, project satisfaction and lead presentation of key outputs to the business and leadership group.
- Be driven by defined, region-specific OKRs in correlation with your reporting teams
- Render strategic proposals on consulting towards logos partnerships and added initiatives
- Focus on key business objectives and devising strong models to build high repeatable growth models
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience, prior experience in consulting, equity research or corporate strategy roles preferred.
- Strong conceptual ability with diligent planning and attention to detail. Ability to sift through and bring out the granularity in the analysis /decision making process.
- Excellent communicator, ability to address and debate issues and plans with senior management and excellent presentation skills.
- Structured approach towards problem solving and strong analytical skills.
- Track top-line and bottom-line metrics; identify and implement initiatives to drive greater profitability for the business
- Able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Results oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can work individually with minimal or no supervision
- Strong analytical abilities starting with financial analysis, with an ability to understand the forces of business above and beyond numbers.
- Empathy and willingness to engage with people – in a friendly way, beyond hierarchy
- Problem-solving mindset and an attitude to take things to closure.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying