Pepper (www.peppercontent.io) is building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 25 content verticals and 150+ content categories. Over the past 4 years, we’ve worked with brands like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Times Group, Digit, Wittyfeed, YourStory, etc. along with 1,200+ brand companies like BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, Paisabazaar, Zivame, Yatra, Bewakoof, Imarticus Learning, etc. to create content that is meticulous and customized according to our customers’ needs.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery and upskilling for all our creators. To fuel all this, we have some exciting product ideas planned, and we are looking for someone to head growth marketing at Pepper.
Job Responsibilities -
- Drive high velocity sustainable scalable growth - traffic, new customers, active customer base from primarily the global markets
- Focussing on SEO and driving organic user acquisition and being the owner of all the web properties and driving all projects to scale up traffic across the website
- Engage key stakeholders, working closely with cross-functional leaders and other product leaders in multiple product areas to build enthusiasm for the product vision.
- Create and Implement link building campaigns in coordination with our SEO & business goals (Need On hand experience with Guest Blogging, SBM, Directories, Article, Submission, etc)
- Leading and directing the implementation of strategic and operative on- and off-page SEO strategies, campaigns, and optimisation
- Develop the optimal marketing mix and measurement metrics in collaboration with the content analytics and BI team
- Grow users through user segmentation, product cross-sell, and product offerings integration
- Owning Market Intelligence - Drive coverage and processes that enable us to take stock of what prospects need/what system they are using and position our client accordingly
- Owning Outbound Demand Gen Content - Work with the team in churning out effective email copy personalised to prospects to ensure high open and response rates
- Design and execute complex, end-to-end marketing campaigns that deliver results measured in MQLs and pipeline.
- Develop and execute webinars, field events, trade shows, partner marketing and product launches.
- Penetrate our target geographies and segments with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM programs in partnership with Sales.
- 8-12 years of experience in B2B outbound demand generation holistically and 4-5 years of experience in a team management role
- Experience in having scaled PLG-led growth motions as well
- Ability to accelerate the outbound engine by leading a team of specialists
- An entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions. Thrives in ambiguity and a fast-changing environment.
- Proven demand generation experience in US geographies.
- Ability to leverage a variety of techniques to influence various team members and stakeholders being deeply familiar with quantitative, qualitative, market research, and experimentation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying