Pepper (www.peppercontent.in) is building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories. Over the past 3.5 years we’ve worked with brands like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Times Group, Digit, Wittyfeed, YourStory etc. along with 350+ brand companies like BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, Paisabazaar, Zivame, Yatra, Bewakoof, Imarticus Learning etc. to create content that is meticulous and customized according to our clients' needs.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings and engage a wide spectrum of content creators, and to facilitate all our ambitions, we are planning to launch multiple product verticals and we are looking for a QA Engineer who has a keen eye for user interaction and production functioning, and a curious mind to tangle-and-untangle them.
- We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, comfortable with uncertainty, flexible, great with people and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
- If you think you have the spark and a constantly simmering pot of ideas, this is the chance for you!
- Take ownership of the testing, identifying issues and subsequent fixing in entire PDLC
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Quality review and signoff of new features
- Understand product architecture and functionality
- Create Test Case/Test script writing
- Should be ready to convert unvaried test cases into automated test scripts
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions
- Provide support and assistance to business and users on reported production issues
- Creates temporary "work-arounds" for immediate customer/ end users issues
- Communicate with PMs and engineers on reported issues
- Participate in product discussions & refine the acceptance criteria
- Communicate high-value use cases and customer feedback to the product team
The ideal candidate must have -
- At least 2 years of practical experience in defining, developing, maintaining and executing test cases
- Prior experience dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing
- Basic understanding of good programming practices, architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills and experience of working in Agile process management methodology
- Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.
- Must be extremely proactive and self-starter.
- Good knowledge of test automation tools like PyTest, Mocha, Cypress or comparable is a big plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying