Pepper (www.peppercontent.in) is building India’s largest content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories, 40+ content verticals, and 40+ global languages. Over the past 3 years, we’ve worked with brands like Adobe, upGrad, Swiggy, Dunzo, BusinessWorld, Digit, Shiksha.com, Rapido, BookMyShow, UrbanClap, Yatra, Bewakoof, YourStory, Bharat Matrimony, and 300+ other brands. We have over 60,000+ writers and graphic designers who have applied to Pepper so far, who form part of the ‘Pepper Cloud’.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery, and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services. To fuel all this, we have some exciting product ideas planned, and we are looking for stellar folks who can ideate, plan and execute upon them to get the product out of the door.
- Passion for converting data to insights, building frameworks for decision making, high attention to details and data fidelity
- Define the business problem and properly structure the solution.
- Build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders like Product, Tech, Ops, sales etc. to take data driven decisions and help leadership in strategic planning.
- Analyse metrics, key indicators and other available data sources to discover the root causes of process defects.
- Support business development and help to create efficient designs and solution processes.
- Drive business metrics and goals, track and measure activities.
- Determine efficient utilisation of resources
- Ownership of new initiatives.
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a tier 1 college with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly, verbally and in written form.
- Proficiency in SQL, R/Python.
- Knowledge of data mining techniques like time series forecasting, regression, classification and clustering techniques is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying