Pepper (www.peppercontent.in) is building India’s largest content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories, 40+ content verticals, and 40+ global languages. Over the past 3 years, we’ve worked with brands like Adobe, upGrad, Swiggy, Dunzo, BusinessWorld, Digit, Shiksha.com, Rapido, BookMyShow, UrbanClap, Yatra, Bewakoof, YourStory, Bharat Matrimony, and 300+ other brands. We have over 30,000+ writers and graphic designers who have applied to Pepper so far, who form part of the ‘Pepper Cloud’.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for
collaboration, discovery and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services. To fuel all this, we have some exciting product ideas planned, and we are looking for a Senior Account Manager who can ideate, plan, and execute upon them to get the product out of the door.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, comfortable with uncertainty, flexible, great with people, understands our technical vision, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident in building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
● Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales
● Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
● Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face
● Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
● Inspire repeat-business from clients.
● Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
● Analyze performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time,
use those insights to improve our service offerings
● Ensure timely receivables and cash flow from clients
● Ensuring smooth functioning of the account internally to help meet all deliverables including
coordination with design teams, media teams, managers, and other important stakeholders.
● Prepare timely team and client updates on all stages of project processes;
The ideal candidate must -
● At least 4+ years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing
agency experience is a big plus.
● Have excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
● Have a willingness to be flexible: Works beyond what is described in the job description.
● Understand the market and competitor activities.
● Be able to seek out the appropriate contact in a targeted organization
● Respect handling complaints
● Ability to deliver results under pressure.
● Have experience in project management
● Be able to multitask and work under strict deadlines
● Be able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
● Proven ability to utilize the Salesforce contact platform required
Required Assets: Laptop (Required)
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai (Work From Home till Normalcy)