Pepper (www.peppercontent.in) is building India’s largest content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories, 40+ content verticals, and 40+ global languages. Over the past 3 years, we’ve worked with brands like Adobe, upGrad, Swiggy, Dunzo, BusinessWorld, Digit, Shiksha.com, Rapido, BookMyShow, UrbanClap, Yatra, Bewakoof, YourStory, Bharat Matrimony, and 300+ other brands. We have over 30,000+ writers and graphic designers who have applied to Pepper so far, who form part of the ‘Pepper Cloud’.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery, and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications
- Drive cross-team alignment across development teams around reliability initiatives
The ideal candidate must -
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- Good experience with microservices architecture and serverless technologies
- Exposure to event driven architecture and state machines
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying