Pepper (www.peppercontent.in) is building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories. Over the past 3.5 years we’ve worked with brands like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Times Group, Digit, Wittyfeed, YourStory etc. along with 350+ brand companies like BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, Paisabazaar, Zivame, Yatra, Bewakoof, Imarticus Learning etc. to create content that is meticulous and customized according to our clients' needs.
Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to scale up our business and are looking for super-enthusiastic hustlers who can come in to join our Business Development team. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
About the Role :
You will get to work closely with the core team and get exposed to a wide range of market-facing and tactical responsibilities in scaling up the sales numbers and acquiring a massive number of businesses. In a world where everyone needs content, EVERYONE is a customer! And we are looking at someone who makes the most of this opportunity.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop new business development plans in-line with KPI’s to ensure they can be met and bettered;
- Meet and manage sales targets set by the business as part of the Business Development Management role and approved by the business;
- Implement creative sales strategies to grow the business in line with sales targets;
- Develop and follow through new sales opportunities to grow existing client revenue where applicable;
- To constantly seek out new revenue-generating opportunities to ensure that individual and company targets are met;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers to ensure the solution can be delivered within budget and margin expectations;
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Strategically cold call and source leads to find prospects
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in digital sales, preferably content marketing services
- The ideal candidate excels in a deadline-driven environment and is comfortable providing in-depth reviews to their peers.
- Candidates who have had strong experiences at agencies or have run their own ventures in similar spaces would be preferred.
- Should be comfortable working on Salesforce CRM and organizing their entire workflow in a seamless manner.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to effectively communicate with various stakeholders
Location: Mumbai (Work from Home till Normalcy)